Monday, November 2, 2009

Challenge #7 - Learning more about Outlook -

I took the tutorial, Great Outlook features to organize your Inbox, which covered some features I had already recently begun using such as flagging items for followup. The amount of email, coupled with various deadlines is making organization of my mailbox more critical these days. As with most tutorials I always pick up extra tips I hadn't been taking advantage of. One was sorting by "converstion" which I did not have as a field on my email display. Being able to sort this way will make it more efficient when I'm looking for a specific thread of email conversation. I may also try color coding by sender, but I'm not sure at this point I see a need for that. But its nice to know its possible. I may also trying creating folders for spefic topics or senders but I think I would use that sparingly at first.

No comments: